Wednesday, March 05, 2008

stupid is as stupid does


fine, so maybe its retribution for laughing at stupid people and doing twit dances at them.
today was my ultimate stupid day. gawd.
yu know those things yu say that yu didnt realise was so goddamn stupid till yu've already said it and its too late cos everyone will forever think yu're a moron already? i did it multiple times today.

i asked the neurosurgeon when we would know that we have drilled into the ventricle.
like hello, yu drill thru the skull, not drill into the brain lah!!!!!!

i insisted it wouldnt be possible for blood to flow to the kidneys through an iliac-renal bypass cos that would mean flowing upwards against gravity.
like hello, even my mum can tell me the carotids are the prime example of flow upwards against gravity!?

then to top it all off i called myself using sirui's phone so we could exchange phone numbers.
within 2 minutes after we parted, i saw a missed call and called the number. completely forgetting that it is obviously sirui lah. zomg. how fucktarded is that.
the conversation was like
"hello this is caroline, did anyone call my number?"
"its me lah!"
"huh?"
"me lah! yu used my phone give yurself missed call remember?"

and then i drove home at 8pm without my headlights.

i would like to believe all this is only because i woke early today. hardworking and me don't seem to go well together.

-

something else disturbing is that i am increasingly finding dr obama rather hot. it may have something to do with his super surgical skills and his ngtzekiat aura. and maybe also cos he's obama, cos i do seem to have a thing for brownies.

-

i also recently discovered an incentive to the disgustingly far off zhangde carpark- at night, it's guarded by the occasional cute mat. the cisco mat is dressed like a hazmat lah, so its the next best thing!

-

ok i think i shd stop being more stupid and procrastinating, and go do some proper stuff instead.

No comments: