Thursday, March 06, 2008

quotable quote

" i am very happy you are not so brave. cos if you are, i would be very scared."

-

i am indeed glad i wasn't hardworking enough to stay for the full duration of yesterday's AAA op!
i stayed from 3-8pm and felt uber tired already from all the contorting and more humping than the cage in MOS.
apparently it ended at 430am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what the bla!

-

anyway, today is like my perfect day.
i woke up at 516am and it was raining beautifully. beautifully cos it was the perfect rain for perfect sleep. so i decided to pangseh jeremy the mongkey for SDA and skip my last chance for witnessing the m&m catfight.
i woke up at 830am and it was still raining so that it looked like 7am. so i slept some more.
till 11am.
then i woke up and found that my face is significantly less swollen. i can now smile and chew!
then i weighed myself and found that i had lost another 1kg.
then checked my email, and got some good news from mt sinai.
then i received a call from krisflyer that my missing miles have been credited. (they initially refused to credit the miles cos it's been more than 6 months since my flight)
then i had a good lunch with my momma.
then i wento NTUC and found my favourite mandarin orange green tea! its only sold during CNY and my usual TM branch has run out of stock. so i bought 2 x cartons :)
then i reached sgh in 20minutes for a super good 2hour tutorial with sookitchi (i am purposely spelling it wrong cos his name is damn cute lah)
then ben chua said we are having brunch tmr after rounds. he said we're gonna have the biggest steak we can find! i don't know if he's just diao-ing me abt my wisdom teeth, cos since when people eat steak for brunch!? but it has gotten me all excited!! like, steak!!
and then i went home for an absolutely scrumptious dinner.
and now i am just bumming around doing nothing.
i am just in a super good mood that its so unlike me its disgusting
:):):):):)

-

in the true spirit of being in a disgustingly good mood, i shall do something super un-me. which is load photos!

xian's 23rd!


happy birthday xian!
leaf spectacle
to all judo girls: yes this is xian's present! and yu guys owe me 10bucks haha.


shokudo




between us, xian and i ate 1)unagi fried rice 2)fried seafood udon 3)shitake mushroom tempura 4) 3 sticks of yakitori 5) sashimi platter
my excuse was that it was my last day of food freedom cos i was extracting my wisdom teeth the next day. i guess xian's excuse is that it was her birthday. she's so small and skinny anyway, must eat more lah!!

starbucks
to satisfy the birthday girl's green tea frap crave.
i used to hate making the green tea frap. cos we used real green tea powder, so whenever yu open and close the container, the green tea powder poufs up like a atomic bomb cloud.



cartel
for half-price cakes to celebrate the end of xian's birthday and the coming of beng's birthday

stupid xinyi insisted i take a photo with her. haha
ok lah, i wanted to take a photo with yu too lah!

next top model wannabes
version: watch
pseudo-serious
there was actually a much more pricelessly hilarious picture, but i was laughing too hard and missed the shot. daym.


happy

seductive/sexy
damn, i can't help but laugh every time i see this!


i don't know what to call this. amp chio?
damn, my watch doesn't even look like a watch! haha
like my tuition kid said last time - "teacher, this watch damn good lah. when someone irritating asks yu the time and yu don't wanna tell them. yu can just say, 'this is not a watch'."

anyway little xian, don't destroy yur watch again!!!

No comments: