Thursday, December 14, 2006

say it isn't so

today i came home early to study for test.
instead, i did everything else but study.
i video- called with my sis and got a tour of her house, i packed my table, i sent emails, i packed my notes, i packed my pens, i tried to nap (but it was unsuccessful cos after talking to my sis the rain stop alr. sleeping and rain go tgth), i went out to eat, and now that i'm back i'm here blogging.
shit! wtf am i doing?
my black book is still frickin brand new and untouched. like my tendon tapper before i lost it.
and fuck, did yu guyz know that a tendon tapper frickin costs $15!? OHMYGOD. i feel like plucking a tree branch and attaching an eraser to it or smtg instead. wtf. it is so expensive to be a doctor.
anyway, test is coming and i know that i should be doing something abt it. but as usual, i procrastinate and do anything but study. and then i will end up chionging the whole night b4 test, surviving on caffeine which will make me shit abt 20x that night. i think its the shitting that keeps me awake instead of the coffee. and midnight oil-burning is some fucked up torture and i will promise myself after the test that i will start early for the next one. but ultimately, everything ends up the same way over and over again.
this is disgusting.

-

anyway, today we welcome 2 new pseudo-batchmates! eager nursing students with grandiose delusions are taking over the world with a whole new form of ks! either that or they just really love that bangla with a HI. checking out his xray with wayne and me, examining his pupils after they listened in on our discussion with dr lai..
uber.

-

aight, enough bullshit from me.
time to bathe and really try to study before mr and mrs smith on HBO at 1030!

No comments: