Wednesday, April 11, 2007

random pellets of shit.

-

today, i woke up at 730. at 740, a little moron called me. at 750, i was at cgh.
i absolutely fucking love cgh.

-

did yu know that sawed bone smells different from burnt flesh char siew style?

strangely, manny gets hungry smelling burnt flesh and sawed bone in the ot.
thank god i'm mostly made of fat, or manny will have alr eaten me 0_0

-

today, team ortho dint teach me shit.
but i got a lesson on the food chain.

in to OT changing room, looking at the caps-
random nurse : see this blue one, its for the doctor
manny and me : oh, ok
random nurse : see this green one, its for the nurse
manny and me : oh, ok
random nurse : see this white one ( look like flimsy shower cap one), its for yu
me : talk about being scum :(

and later in the OT, some random silent brooding doctor was trying to wear his sterile gown. so i thought i would be nice and go help tie the ribbons, even though i have completely forgotten how to do it. but wayne kept prodding me to go help and be useful. so i ran up, and he fucking rejected me in favour of the OT technician!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG
seriously, talk about being scum.
i pay $18000/year to be scum. wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf.

No comments: