Sunday, April 01, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

thanks guyz for the uber fun party


cafe iguana.
with the traditional idiotic hats that accompany my birthday



gummy painstakingly made me a nice card.



these cg mate bitches tricked me into walking all over clarke quay cos manny wanted to buy mints. wtf! i actually fell for that.

we got a bit mad even before drinks.


but wayne and randal decided to make things more mad. so they bought me 3 shots


unfortunately i was still sane..

so they got me some secret concoction that isnt even in the menu.



awhile after that, i wasn't very sane anymore.

uber fun birthday though
let the pictures show yu :)











more shots, cuz 1 for 1
check out isaac's big mouth - fucking scary. its actually why i'm posting this pic. haha



happy birthday to me again!

and happy april fools'
:) haha

No comments: