Sunday, July 30, 2006

ping? pong!

first up,
HAPPY 21ST WAYNE! :)

i like yur birthday cos it means mine is coming.
but actually i forgot that my birthday is on tuesday till manny just msged me asking why im visiting mr rizal rabbit on my birthday. anyway notice how i just subtly told everyone my birthday is on tuesday :) haha
oh right the focus is actually wayne's birthday. which was bloody fun from the moment we started singing him songs in the AH canteen. it got funner when he induced euphoria for everyone in the idea lab by digging a big grave and hopping in - 'cannot sit there la. i sure sleep one!' and standing there right behind him is the tutor. good one wayne!
anyway the real stuff was at fullerton. buffet dinner at town!
i have no pictures but it was great fun and weirdness too.
obviously fun cos its a partaaaayyy. weird cos wayne was acting all nice and polite and giving speeches and shit. hahaha. the wayne i know is usually all fucks and wormballing. but he was still himself and got angsty when his mama wanted us girls to take pictures with him. my fav part of the night is when papa wayne said ' i don't want yu to be my doctor!' to wayne. hahahha.
its real nice knowing that even yur family ain't trust yu huh. haha.
anyway, thanks wayne for the great dinner! from insisting yu wouldn't have a party cos yu wanted to keep all the money for yurself to that posh shit. i wonder what will happen next time if yu told us yu're gonna have a party. hmm.
my 2nd favourite moment of that night was when my favourite honkeytonk doctor showed up at fullerton too! like wert!!!!! hahaha but he was dao. probably cos he was feeling superior.


5 weeks gone and i am beginning to like AH. which is a damn big transistion since i was being all angsty when i was first posted there.
they got some pretty fun doctors. like honkeytonk, the flirt who tapes his glasses to his face, randal snr, the short fat HO.. damn cannot mention names quite hard sial. anyway my favourite has changed from honkeytonk to uro tutor NTK. damn, moth and me absolutely frickin love him.
on transillumination- where yu gonna hide him? under yur skirt?! -awhile later- i mean, yur labcoat? please don't sue me, i really don't have the money to pay yu.
-awhile later- yu ok? i mean, really, don't sue me okay? i was just joking.
-at the end of lesson- yu ok? really, don't sue me alright? i really didn't mean it.
on the social history presented- now, what i really wanto know is what is this fellow doing being a registrar here when his father in law runs a big business. if i had a father in law with a big business, what i would do is be really nice to my wife and get a job in my father's company.
in the ot-
NTK: am i supposed to take yu today?
us: er.. no..
NTK: then what yu guys doing in here!
-total cricket moment except for the sound of us pissing our pants-
-2 mins later-
NTK: because yu're keen! and yu pay $18,000/year! that's good! that's good!
us: still frozen in shock but starting to melt. whew.
to a certain malay pt- bagus! bagus! :) to the nurse- what did she say?

man, how not to love him. i really really freaking love him! :)
and im sorry to everyone who i have repeated this story to one million times. haha. but he is hilarious!
uro clinics for me every tues thurs and fri! :)

this week was kinda sad cos my fave rockstar uncle was discharged already. which is good i mean, but i missed smiling and waving and saying ho bo? and seeing him all happy with home cooked food and seeing him doing the cycle thingy and walk unstablely in the mornings..
but there are always cute little nice patients.
like the uncle who has no idea what cathetirisation is but said sure! sure! i'll be yur guinea pig! though we were actually talking about someone else.
and the uncle who kept insisting every situation yu talk to him about would end in him dying. till i had to remind him its 7th month and ask him to stop scaring me.
and mr rizal rabbit with his crooked smile. moth and me were telling him to tell other white coaties smtg so they would go away.. and then we asked him, so what yu gonna say when someone comes wanting to talk to yu? and he was like.. errr..... hi?
-_- !!!!!

currently, my favouritest patient is bryan! hahaha
the poor idiot is damn pissed cos all he wanted was some antibiotics, but he ended up warded for pneumonia. ns policy or smtg.
i wish i had my white coat, then i could have set his plug and done the blood cultures. and then take his sticker and put in my log book. hahaha.
i am just the most caring girlfriend ever right? haha. instead of brewing soup and knitting sweaters, i looked at his xray to checkout the consolidation and tmr i am going back to percuss and auscultate his lungs. :)
anyway to all cgh fuckers out there, leave my boyfriend alone please.
and thanks gummy and manny for the concern :)

alrighty, that's all for my once/twice a month update!
time to call my favourite patient now :)



No comments: